November 12, 2020. Revv, the Canada based high gain amps and pedals maker announced three new amplifier versions : the Revv Generator 120 MKIII, the 100P MKIII and the 100R MKIII.
These new models embed Two-Notes load-boxes and virtual cabinet technology : they can be used without a cab connection.
The three amps have the following main features :
- 5x 12AX7 preamp tubes , 4x 6L6GC power tubes
- 4 channels for the 120 MKIII
- Mid-cut switch
- built-in digital reverb and noise-gate
- XLR output from the embedded Two-Notes module
- Two-Notes parameters can be edited via bluetooth
- 3 channels for the 100P (Purple)
- 3 channels for the 100R (Red)
More specs, pricing and availability at : https://revvamplification.com