November 6, 2002 : Mooer released a firmware update for the GE 300 multi-effects. The version 4.0.1 is available for download here : https://www.mooeraudio.com/companyfile/GE300-Downloads-145.html
This release contains the following features or updates :
- New overdrive/distortion models for DS/OD module.
- ROD881(Based on Maxon ROD881 Overdrive/Distortion Pedal)
- RED AT（Based on JHS The AT Overdrive Pedal）
- ODR1（Based on Nobels ODR-1 Overdrive Pedal）
- BE OD（Based on Friedman BE-OD Overdrive/Distortion Pedal）
- New Noise Reducer model for FXA module.
- New Auto Pan and Stereo Enhancer effects for FXB module.
- The range of Mono Pitch in FXA has been expanded from ±12 chromatic scales to ±24 chromatic scales.
- All the Delay effect has been upgraded to stereo delay effects.
- Additional 30 loading slots for MNRS files (up to 80 slots in total after this update).
- Additional 30 loading slots for IR files (up to 50 slots in total after this update).
- Fix some of the bugs in the GE300 device and the editor software.
It is recommended to perform a full backup of your unit before applying the upgrade.
Leave a Reply